Monday, May 18, 2009

The SHIT - textsfromlastnight.com

We've all done it. TUI - Texting Under the Influence. It's funny at the time, but can damaging the next day. We recently stumbled across the website texts from last night and we're hooked.

Here are some of our favourites...

(832): New invention idea: vibrating tampons

(613): somehow on my way home with matt, I ended up straddling steve on the sidewalk and polling the people walking by on whether or not we should have sex.

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her.

(317): I just walked through a room full of deaf people and farted i love deaf people.

(716): I can text with my tongue.

(858): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat.

(724): also, i may or may not be wearing a cape right now. hint: i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment